Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Vintage Car show for Fathers Day

This past week end we bundled ourselves up and made our way down to Eden on the Bay (Bloubergstrand) for a little Vintage car show hosted by Eden on the Bay together with SA Hotrods Magazine.

It's always great to see local dudes with their rides - I know I have my favorites and am a Chevy girl always. Mostly there were Muscle cars, you know, the Mustangs and Camero's, but there was the odd Hotrod which makes my heart happy. There was also a beautifully restored Vespa there too..take a peek at some of the pics I took on the week end...






And as always, for those not lucky enough to stay in this beautiful city, I had to take this one...


Till next time!
MH x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Die Skatties get an Elizabeth Taylor Pin Up make over!

The relationship between mother and her daughter is so special. Celebrate this special relationship on The Skatties on VIA TV at 17:30 for...