Friday, July 15, 2011

Zombie's can love and interns can go :-(

So yesterday was the last day for my awesome intern Rienke, who has been doing her work experience here with me for the last two weeks. Rienke travelled all the way from Pretoria to spend time with us which was super fantastic and I must say I was very flattered! She did good and we were very sad to see her go.


But...with every down there's an up and Reinke gave me the most awesome little book of classic Zombie Love Songs. The book is entitled "Every Zombie Eats Somebody Sometime" and is super duper cool! 


With it's classic love songs aimed right at the rotting hearts of zombie romantics everywhere it's perfect for a cozy evening at home with an infected loved one! 


With timeless tunes such as "I Want To Eat Your Hand," "Tears of a Zombie Clown," and "That'll Be The Day (That I Make You Die)," you will certainly want to sing along, and with your blood pumping and the juices flowing even the most decayed zombies will enjoy this one!
The Illustrations are also super cool...
 So...with that...time to sing along to "You're the one that I chomp" Sung to the tune of “You're the One That I Want”







Him: In the Hills.




We're multiplyin'.


And have lost all losin 'control.


'Cause the virus


We're supplyin',


It's undeadafyin!



Her: I better eat up,


'Cause I need a brain


And my heart is set to chew.


You better wake up;


You better reanimate


For my heart it must be chewed.



Him: Nothin'left, nothin 'left for me to chew.


Both: You're the one that I chomp.


(You are the one I want), o,o, oo, Zombie.


The one that I chomp.


(You are the one I chomp, chomp), o,o,oo, Zombie.


The one that I chomp.


(You are the one I want want), o,o, ooooo,


My Zombie needs.


Oh, yes I bleed.



Her: If you're filled


With intestines,


You're too eager to slay


Reanimate in my direction.


Peel your way.



Him: I better eat up,


'Cause I need a brain


Her: I need a brain


That can keep me dead inside.


Him: I better eat up


If I'm gonna chew


You better chew


Love of brains is justified.



Him: Oh, I'm sure?


Both: Oh, I'm sure down deep inside.


You're the one that I chomp.


(You are the one I chomp chomp), o, o, oo, Zombie.


The one that I chomp.


(You are the one I chomp chomp), o,o,oo, Zombie.


The one that I chomp.


(You are the one I chomp),o, o, oo


The brains I need.


Oh, yes I'm freed





Have a yummy week end folks!





Till next time,










No comments:

Post a Comment

Die Skatties get an Elizabeth Taylor Pin Up make over!

The relationship between mother and her daughter is so special. Celebrate this special relationship on The Skatties on VIA TV at 17:30 for...